With more than 22 years of experience in management, recruiting, legal issues and marketing, I am committed to strong team building and creating office cultures that foster support, integrity, and development of professional, highly effective real estate professionals. I have had the privilege of working for Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices California Properties, and its predecessor, since 2012.
I believe in giving back to my profession because now more than ever, our industry needs leaders and agents who are active in the business to serve due to threats aimed at us at state and national levels. I am proud to have been elected 2015 president-elect and 2016 president of the 14,000-member Orange County Association of REALTORS®. As a director and board member, I am honored to represent our members in a leadership role.
- Captured 60% of $6 million+ market in first year of operations
- Recruited No. 1 agent in Laguna Beach with sales in excess of $100 million per year
- Attracted top agents from other firms, some with production in excess of $25 million
- Achieved profitability in the first year of operation with a 7,200-square-foot office in the worst financial market since the Great Depression
- Continually exceeded company usage goals
- Increased usage for in-house mortgage from 5% to 38%
- President, Laguna Board of REALTORS®, 2007 and 2009
- Liaison to leadership, California Association of REALTORS®, 2014
- Director, California Regional Multiple Listing Service, 2014
- Chair, Multiple Listing Committee, 2014
- Member, National Association of REALTORS®
Volunteer and Charity:
Active in The Charitable Foundation of Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices California Properties